Things to you should have for your flight
You don't want the stress and hate anxiety when flying somewhere for your vacation.
So far, every time I went to the airport to catch my flight, I started worrying a lot, like:
- Do I have my passport, visa with me?
- What if someone opened my suitcase and steal my stuffs?
- 16 hours of flight is too long and boring, can I handle that?
- What if I'm too exhausted to explore after my flight? What can I do to have a deep sleep during my flight?
- Is it cold in the airplane?
- Is my suitcase too heavy? I worry I don't bring enough clothes
Last month, I went back to Asia and travel around Indonesia, Vietnam & Thailand. I had those questions in mind and kept worrying a lot. Luckily, I found solutions for it then I enjoyed fully my trip. Here is my tips for you:
- Check your passport and visa, make sure it's not expired.
- Put your important legal documents in a pouch.
- Get a lock for your suitcase.
- Having a long flight? No problem, get a neck pillow so you can sleep well on the plane.
- Yes, it's cold in the plane.
- Check and weight your suitcase. before going to the airport.
- You should have a carry-on luggage.
- Download movies/music and/or bring a book with you.
- Bring a phone cable and/or a battery bank with you.